The Post-Comp-Comp is a new juried competition organized by Sarah Morayati. To enter this comp, you must have previously entered a game in IF Comp 2009, because the entries can only be post-comp versions of the most recent IF Comp games, which will then be judged on how well they've improved.
Most of the IF Comp rules continue to apply to this comp, except the rule about previously released works (obviously all entries for this comp must have been previously released) and the rule about authors discussing their own work (obviously authors may now publicly discuss their games since they probably already have been doing so).
There will be a $50 USD prize for first place.
- Intents deadline: January 2, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. You must let the post-comp-comp organizer know that you intend to enter.
- Submission deadline: January 31, 2010, at 11:59 p.m.
- Voting deadline: was February 28, 2010; extended to March 15, 2010.
Post-comp versions of:
- Byzantine Perspective (Lea Albaugh).
- Rover's Day Out (Jack Welch and Ben Collins-Sussman).
- Yon Astounding Castle! of some sort (Duncan Bowsman).
- The First Annual Post-Comp-Comp! - blog posting with the official rules.
- The First Annual Post-Comp-Comp! - RAIF thread, December 10, 2009.
- The Post-Comp-Comp is on! - blog posting, February 3, 2010. (Also RAIF thread.)
- Post-Comp-Comp update - blog posting, February 22, 2010. (Also RAIF thread.)
- Post-Comp-Comp.zip - Download the games from mediafire.com.
- Post-Comp-Comp winners! - blog posting, March 16, 2010. (Also RAIF thread.)