- This article is about the IF Comp 2009 game by Matt Scarpino. For the ChoiceScript game entered in IntroComp 2012, see Resonance (Nereida Scales game).
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You don't know who or where you are at first -- your head is painfully buzzing -- and a woman's voice inside your head is telling you she's trapped in a lab at Psychodyne and that you have to get something she left behind our picture, and stop them. Then: silence.
You're in a bar. After talking to the bartender, who is also your brother Steve, you learn that you are James Drayton, a hungover ex-private investigator whose wife disappeared and who lost his company to his ex-partner. You have nothing to your name but the house you haven't visited in ages, a small metal key, a foul-smelling suit, disheveled hair, and twenty dollars. And a car. Steve offers to take you wherever you want to go.
- Resonance (Matt Scarpino; 01-Oct-2009; Glulx).
- Resonance (archived) - at Baf's Guide.
- Resonance - at IFDB.
- Resonance - at ifwizz interactive fiction (in German).
- Review by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review by Renee Choba.
- Review and review of reviews by Conrad.
- Review by Dark Star.
- Review by Ben Dixon.
- Review by Shane Fitzgerald-Gale.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review: 1 and 2 by Jeremy Freese.
- Review by FrozenIsles Productions.
- Review by Victor Gijsbers.
- Review by Hipolito.
- Review by N. B. Horvath.
- Review by Christopher Huang.
- Review by JonathanCR - at IFDB.
- Review (in Russian) by Valentine Kopteltsev (uux).
- Review by Amanda Lange.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Juhana Leinonen.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Rob Menke.
- Review by David Monath - in SPAG.
- Review by Jenni Polodna.
- Review by George Shannon.
- Review by Dan Shiovitz.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Mike Snyder.
- Review by Mark J. Tilford (ralphmerridew).
- Review by Matt Weiner.
- Review by Jake Wildstrom.
- Review by Daniel Wilson.
- Review (in Russian) by yandexx.