A robot is a mechanical device that in some ways acts like or resembles a human being.
- Robot (character)
- Games with Robot Protagonists
- Machine = for a more general class of mechanical devices.
Some authors of interactive fiction call themselves Robot, in whole or in part:
- Robot (author) = author of Slasher Swamp (2014; TADS 3; MS-Windows).
- Robot Parking = author of HHH.exe (2014; Twine; Web browser).
Works of IF with "Robot" in their titles:
- And the Robot Horse You Rode In On (Anna Anthropy; 2013; Twine; Web browser).
- Attack of the Yeti Robot Zombies (Øyvind Thorsby; 2006; Z-code 5).
- HOLY ROBOT EMPIRE (Caleb Wilson as "Ralph Gide"; 2014; Z-code).
- Marvin the Super-Robot versus Bolo! (Roger Carbol; 2009; Glulx).
- One Robot (Michael; 2006; Quest).
- PTBAD5: The Attack of Jesus Christ and The Church of The Seventeenth Day Robots! (Jonathan Berman as "Xorax"; 2005; TADS 2).
- Revenge of the Killer Surf Nazi Robot Babes from Hell (David Dyte as "Alex Crowley"; 1998; Z-code 5).
- Robot Gardening (Ancil Anthropy; 2008; Z-code 5).
- robotfindskitten (Leonard Richardson; 1997; Z-code 5).
- Rock'Em Sock'Em Robots (Benjamin Mullins; 2005; Z-code 5).
- Ruined Robots (Gregory, Natasha, and Nicholas Dudek collectively as "nunag_d"; 2004; TADS 2).
- WOODEN CAT vs. ROBOT MONKEY (Sam Thursfield; 2001; Z-code 5).
- Note: This is a disambiguation page.