Ron Weasley and the Quest for Hermione
|Ron Weasley and the Quest for Hermione|
|Authoring system||ADRIFT 3.9|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You are Ron Weasley, a tall red-haired teenage wizard with lots of freckles, carrying nothing. The war with Lord Voldemort is over, thanks to your best friend Harry Potter. Now Hogwarts, the wizarding school you attend, is trying to returning to normal.
You are standing in the Head Boy's Room—Professor McGonagoll made you Head Boy this year—where you see your bed, your desk, your wardrobe, and the Chudley Cannons' posters on the wall. The exit is east. Now that the school year is almost over, you must finally declare and prove your love to Hermoine Granger before you leave Hogwarts for the last time. Your more immediate goal is to find your wand before you leave the room.
- Based on the series of Harry Potter books by J. K. Rowling, up to and including book 6, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The game contains spoilers if you haven't read the books. The game may also be difficult to understand if you haven't read the books. The readme.txt file contains a short summary of all the people you're likely to meet so you're not completely lost.
- Magic system. You will need a wand to cast spells. Spells are cast with commands in the form "CAST [spell] ON [target]"; for example: CAST LUMOS ON WAND. A list of the spells you know is included in the Spells.txt file.
- Ron Weasley and the Quest for Hermione (captainc22; 30-Oct-2006; ADRIFT 3.9).
The zipfile contains three files:
- ronweasley4.taf (the story file),
- Spells.txt (a list of spells used in the game),
- and a readme.txt file.