Sentencing Mr Liddell
|Sentencing Mr Liddell|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You are Alistair Liddell, the owner of the hat shop founded by your father forty years ago and where you employ your Uncle Marty and Cousin Dermot. But now it's closing time and you promised to take Catherine and your two-year old daughter Liz to the funfair. Now where is the ticket?
- This game is heavily inspired by Alice in Wonderland and several of the characters are based on characters from the book.
- Much of the game has a surreal, dream-like quality to it.
- Multiple endings.
- Sentencing Mr Liddell (I-K. Huuhtanen; 01-Oct-2011; Glulx).
- Release 1 / Serial number 111001 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 177C9E39-83D6-4E5B-95C9-BF51572EF50D
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover
- IF Comp 2011: 19th place of 38 entries.
- XYZZY Awards 2011: Finalist, Best Individual PC (Alistair Liddell).
- Download sentencing.gblorb from the IF Archive.
- Play it online.
- Review: 1 and 2 by Sam Kabo Ashwell.
- Review (in German) by Martin Barth.
- Review by George Dorn.
- Review by David Fletcher.
- Review by Victor Gijsbers.
- Review by Christopher Huang.
- Review by Amanda Lange.
- Review by Yoon Ha Lee.
- Review by Michael Martin.
- Review by Carl Muckenhoupt.
- XYZZY Review for "Best Individual PC" by Marius Müller.
- Review by Steven Odhner.
- Review by Emily Short.
- Review by Matt Weiner.
- Review by Jake Wildstrom.