Sherlock might refer to a person:
- Sherlock Holmes is the famous fictional London detective who stars in several novels and short stories by Arthur Conan Doyle. Several games by other authors have used this character.
- Jonathan Fry, the author of the IF Comp games Stargazer: Prologue and A New Day, uses the nickname "Sherlock".
Sherlock might also refer to a game that features Sherlock Holmes as a major character:
- Sherlock: The Riddle of the Crown Jewels (Bob Bates; publisher: Infocom; 1988; Z-code).
- The Casebook of Sherlock Holmes (Michael W. Bayley and David Malmberg; AGT).
- Sherlock (Philip Mitchell; publisher: Melbourne House; 1985; Spectrum).
- Sherlock Holmes: Another Bow (Peter A. Golden and Michael J. Becker; publisher: Bantam Imagic; 1985; Commodore).
- Sherlock Holmes in the Case of the Beheaded Smuggler (Patrick Walsh; probable publisher: Zenobi Software; 1988; Spectrum).
- Sherlock Holmes: The Lamberly Mystery (Ian Eveleigh; publisher: Zenobi Software; 1990; Spectrum).
Lastly, this game has "Sherlock" in the title:
- Robin of Sherlock (Fergus McNeill; publishers: CRL Group PLC, Delta 4, and Zenobi Software; Spectrum).
- Note: This is a disambiguation page.