Spring Thing 2017
- March 9, 2017: Deadline for authors' intents to enter.
- April 2, 2017: Deadline for games to be submitted.
- April 6, 2017: Entries released.
- May 5, 2017: Nominations closed.
22 entries were released on April 7, 2017: 15 in the Main Festival, and 7 in the Back Garden. Results were announced on May 8, 2017.
Audience Choice Ribbon recipients:
Alumni's Choice Ribbon recipient:
Other entries (in alphabetical order):
- Back Then (Janelynn Camingue; Twine).
- The Bony King of Nowhere (Luke A. Jones; Quest).
- brevity quest (Chris Longhurst; Twine).
- The First Quest (Matthew Mayr with some help from Mike Bryant; Twine).
- A Fly On The Wall (Peregrine Wade; Ink).
- Get Seen Tonight (Hannah Powell-Smith; Texture).
- GNOEM (Joyce Lin and Matthew Reed; Twine).
- Happy Pony Valley Riding School (Lynda Clark; Twine).
- If You're Here (Serene Sherman; Twine).
- Ishmael (Jordan Magnuson; Twine).
- Refugee (Mark C. Marino; Ink).
- Ted Strikes Back (Anssi Raisanen; Alan 3).
- Balefires Burning (Cassandra Wolf; Twine).
- Buck the Past (Andrew Schultz; Glulx).
- Enlightened Master (Ben Kidwell and Maevele Straw; Z-code).
- A Fly On The Wall, or An Appositional Eye (Nigel Jayne; Glulx, Squiffy).
- left/right (chandler groover; Glulx).
- Not Quite a Sunset - a hypertext opera (Kyle Rowan; Twine).
- The Weight of a Soul (Chin Kee Yong; Glulx).
- Spring Thing Festival of Interactive Fiction - The official Spring Thing 2017 site.
- IF forum threads: