|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
You're in your bunk when a buzz comes from the rest of the crew of the Tiptree. "Why is the Russ landing so close to the terminator?"
"They're reversing thrust--they're gonna land hard!"
Then pandemonium, until the Tiptree has settled down somewhere to the west of the Russ's wreckage. It's a mess--the six astronauts from the Russ are scattered around, incapacitated. The terminator, the line between light and dark, is approaching from the east, and on this planet anything but a fully-shielded spaceship that gets caught in the sun will fry. The only thing that can rescue them is the Russ's robots. And you're the robot whisperer.
- Terminator (Matt Weiner; Glulx).
- Testers: Neil Butters, Steph Cherrywell, Andrew Schultz, and Caleb Wilson.
- Release 0 / Serial number 150214 / Inform 7 build 6L02 (I6/v6.33 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 92E38492-148B-4886-B92C-1A4287E63468
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover
- ParserComp 2015: entry.
- Download terminator.gblorb from the IF Archive.