The Cenric Family Curse
|The Cenric Family Curse|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|License(s)||Creative Commons CC BY-NC 4.0|
Thanks to his father, Robert Cenric IV has been cursed to lose his soul when he reaches his 21st birthday. The problem is, his birthday is tomorrow.
How It Begins
Release 1 (Ectocomp Original Version)
- The Cenric Family Curse (Jonathan Snyder; 31-Oct-2013; Z-code).
Post Ectocomp Revised Version
- The Cenric Family Curse (Jonathan Snyder; 19-Dec-2013; Z-Code).
- Artwork: Jonathan Snyder.
- Playtesters: Toby Ott, Larry Horsfield, Joel Webster.
- Release 3 / Serial number 121202 / Inform 7 build 6G60 (I6/v6.32 lib 6/12N)
- IFID: 14D4B1A8-4412-4941-9318-15E0080E011F
IFID links: IFDB, IFDB cover
- Download: The Cenric Family Curse Post Competition Release Contains the story file The Cenric Family Curse.gblorb.
This release is the improved version of the original minicomp release with the bugs worked out of it.
- The Cenric Family Curse - at IFDB.
- Ectocomp 2013 - Interactive Fiction Community Forum, October 2, 2012.