|Authoring system||ADRIFT 3.9|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
The game warns you that it contains graphic descriptions of a sexual nature, intended for a mature audience.
The game asks you for your first name.
You are a 21 year old guy, wearing sweater, slacks, and glasses. You have accompanied Miranda—who once babysat you when she was 13, and thinks of you as just a friend—to Madame V's Psychic Services because she wants your support in contacting her dead husband, Roberto. The parlour is equipped with chandelier, round table, chairs, and a crystal ball. You think that Roberto was an asshole and that Madame V is a fraud, but you've secretly longed for Miranda for years and want to help her out, even if you have to go through with this stupid seance.
- The Clairvoyant (Priapus Rex; 07-Apr-2006; ADRIFT 3.9).
- IFID wanted. (Please replace this line with a babel template.)
- AIF Minicomp 2006: 4th place overall of 8 games. Also ranked 2nd in the Characters category, 4th in Hotness and Enjoyment, 5th in Concept/Writing, and 6th in Technical.
- Download clairvoyant.zip from Shadow Vault.
- Download clairvoyant.zip from Delron.