Note: This Xcomp has nothing to do with the XComp minicomp held in 1999.
The original submission deadline was extended to June 1st, 2005. The voting period was from June 9th to July 17th, 2005.
Note: All games are in Spanish.
- Age Arena (Carlos Gómez; AGE (Java)).
- El Cantar de Romanfredo (Aryekaix; Z-code).
- Impulso (Expio; Adrift).
- jug2k (Antonio Márquez Marín as "Lumpi"; Common Lisp).
- Lemniscata (Depresiv; Z-code).
- La Musa (Javier Carrascosa; Glulx).
- Zendyr's Labyrinth (Carlos Gómez; AGE (Java)).
Games were judged in two categories: "General" and "Rara" ("Weird"):
- La Musa: 8.33
- Romanfredo: 8.14
- Lemniscata: 8
- Age Arena: 6.5
- Impulso: 6.5
- Zendyr's Labyrinth: 5.83
- jug2k: 1.8
- Impulso: 9.25
- La Musa: 7
- Lemniscata: 6
- Age Arena: 5.33
- Zendyr's Labyrinth: 5.33
- jug2k: 5
- Romanfredo: 4.25
There were three physical trophies awarded:
- La Musa won "Mejor obra" (Best Work). This trophy is inscribed with the word "Artística'.
- Impulso won "Obra más RARA" (Most WEIRD Work). This trophy is inscribed with the word "Nano".
- Age Arena won "Mejor obra experimental" (Most experimental Work). This trophy is inscribed with the word "Experimental", and was a prize granted by Xcomp's organizer(s).
- Xcomp homepage. Note, this website is in Spanish.