ADRIFT 1st Three Hour Comp 2004
The 1st Three Hour Comp June 2004 was organized by Woodfish.
This competition followed the rules of the previous one-hour competitions, but this time, you had to make your ADRIFT game in THREE HOURS or less (give or take ten minutes). Brief planning on paper is allowed - writing it in over three hours then copying it into the Generator in two minutes is not. The deadline for entries is 30th June 2004.
Three Hour Competition 2004
- Briefcase (Woodfish). Download.
- Jailbreak Bob (David Whyld). Download.
- Zombie Cow (Amber Rollins-Walker). Download.
- Lost Souls (Mel S). Download.
- The Amulet (Daniel Hiebert). Download.
- Shadrick's Travels (Mystery). Download.
- Annihilation of Think.com (Adam Dundas).