Revision as of 04:00, 4 February 2005 by Dswxyz (still incomplete, but certainly more than before)
- Inhumane (year unknown).
- A Change in the Weather (1995), for IF Comp 1995. Won 1st place in the Inform division.
- So Far (1996). Winner of four awards from XYZZY Awards 1996: Best Individual Puzzle, Best Puzzles, Best Writing, and Best Game. Also, finalist for Best Setting and Best Story.
- Lists and Lists (1996), for IF Comp 1996 (11th place).
- The Space Under the Window (1997). Finalist at XYZZY Awards 1997 for Best Use of Medium and Best Writing.
- Spider and Web (1998). Winner of five XYZZY Awards 1998: Best Individual NPC, Best Individual Puzzle, Best Use of Medium, Best Puzzles, and Best Game. Also, finalist for Best Individual PC, Best Setting, Best Story, and Best Writing.
- Hunter, in Darkness (1999), for IF Comp 1999 (8th place). Winner of both Best Individual Puzzle and Best Setting at XYZZY Awards 1999. Also, finalist for Best Use of Medium and Best Individual NPC.
- Sensory Jam (2000), as a demo for Glulx.
- Shade (2000), as "Ampe R. Sand", for IF Comp 2000 (10th place). Winner of XYZZY Awards 2000 for Best Setting. Also, finalist for Best Individual PC, Best Use of Medium, Best Story, Best Writing, and Best Game.
- Donkey Kong (2001), as "Dave Ahl Jr.", for IF Arcade.
- Logic Puzzle Sampler (2003), as an example for LogicPuzzleComp.
- The Dreamhold (2004).
- Lighan ses Lion (?), a transcript for WalkthroughComp.
- Ported Adventure, Beyond the Tesseract, Tetris, and Zork.
- Organizer of LogicPuzzleComp.
- One of the maintainers of the IF Archive.