Revision as of 21:05, 10 April 2005 by Dswxyz (added IF Theory Book credit)
Note: Brendan's nickname on the ifMUD is BrenBarn. His 'sig' is often OKB. He's also used the following pseudonyms: steven carbone, Joshua H. Field, and Austin Thorvald.
- Lomalow (1999). IF Comp 1999 (21st place).
- The Big Mama (2000). IF Comp 2000 (20th place).
- Comp00ter Game (2000). IF Comp 2000 (49th place).
- an apple from nowhere (2001). IF Comp 2001 (37th place).
- Stick it to the man (2001). IF Comp 2001 (40th place).
- Comp01ter Game: N0n C0mp0s Ment1s (2001).
- Comp02ter Game (2002).
- One of the editors of the IF Theory Book.