Cincinatti County Day School
Revision as of 07:24, 11 September 2008 by Dswxyz (Reverted edit of Dmac, changed back to last version by Dswxyz)
Cincinatti County Day School's Historical Simulations class(es) produced some student works of IF during April and May of 2008. The instructor is Jeremiah McCall. All the projects were written in Inform 7 for the Z-machine.
The student projects
12th grade Historical Simulation Design Course: Varied Simulations
- Greensboro Sit-In (Abby Kreiner, Sara Tanzer, and Becca Moura; 18-Apr-2008).
- Apollo 11 (Brooke Heinichen; 03-May-2008).
- Cortes's Creed (Varun Kejriwal, Utsav Hedge, Brad Buechner, and Adam Karram; 18-Apr-2008).
Ninth Grade History: Simulations of Early Medieval Villages on the Eve of Conversion to Christianity
- A Mission from God (Baldur, Elliot, Grant, and Greg; 30-May-2008).
- Conversion of the Franks (Alexandra, Sophie, and Gabby; 20-May-2008).
- Wychurst Wanderings (Will, Cody, Daniel, and Alex; 20-May-2008).
- Paulinus (Gretchen, Kate, Alanah, and Will; 20-May-2008).
- Missionaries (Kevin, Mick, Trevor, and Jordan; 20-May-2008).
- Inform 7 Student Projects - Historical Simulations in the Classroom - Page with information about the projects and download links.