French Minicomp 2007
Revision as of 00:38, 3 March 2021 by Dswxyz (Text replacement - "ifdb.tads.org" to "ifdb.org")
French competition in this series. The organizer is Eric Forgeot, also known as Otto Grimwald; he also created the competition logo. The theme was proposed by Flap.
- Entries must be written in the French language, but may use any authoring system.
- The suggested (but not required) theme is "le vent" (the wind): for instance, the games may be about blizzard, sailing-boats, a windmill, solar wind, etc.
- Les Heures du vent (Eric Forgeot as "Eole"; 28-Dec-2007; Z-code, Glulx).
- Divine bonace (Hugo Labrande as "Théoclès Philocratos"; 28-Dec-2007; Z-code).
- Brrr ! (Hugo Labrande as "Wakaboodah"; 28-Dec-2007; Z-code).
- Souterraine (translator: Jarel; 26-Dec-2007; Glulx). French translation of Subterránea (Jarel; 24-Dec-2007; Glulx; Spanish).
- L'île du Phare Abandonné (Benjamin Roux as "Celui Dont Le Crâne Est Sacré"; 26-Dec-2007; Z-code, Glulx).
- December 27, 2007 - submission deadline.
- January 14, 2008 - original voting deadline. The deadline was extended to January 22, 2008, and again extended to an unknown date, because some people couldn't vote in time. The last votes were actually submitted on February 16, 2008.
- February 17, 2008 - results.