Revision as of 21:30, 27 October 2014 by Dswxyz (Text replace - '[[Category:Games in 2011' to '[[Category:Works in 2011')
|Author(s)||Lou Ferrand, Maria Rabarison, Michaël Schwartz, and Grégoire Yakan|
|Authoring system||Inform 7|
|Cruelty scale||Cruelty to be determined|
How It Begins
You might be anyone, carrying nothing, in the parking entrance of the Paris Descartes University. Two elevators are here, a big one and a small one, facing each other.
- Likely incomplete. There's little do to but walk from the parking entrance to a pitch black room off the Master MIAGE hallway. There are no portable objects, and almost no non-portable objects either. There is no obvious goal.
- The game might be a classroom project. "MIAGE" means "Méthodes informatiques appliquées à la gestion des entreprises" (Computer methods applied to company management), and is a type of French diploma (most likely a Master's Degree) -- the purpose of this game is unknown for now.
- Hints can be found here, but they do not seem to correspond to the final game.
- A twitter account was created to go along with the project here
- Imiagination (Lou Ferrand, Maria Rabarison, Michaël Schwartz, and Grégoire Yakan; 08-Jun-2011; Z-code).