Revision as of 12:10, 16 June 2016 by Randy (Auto-replace Baf's Guide links for people with baf person templates.)
Note: John's nickname on the ifMUD is katre; he is a "wizard" there.
- The Lake (1999; Z-code). Speed-IF 5.5.
- The Oily Deeps (1999; Z-code). Speed-IF 7.
- A Night at the XYZZYies (2001; Z-code). Speed-IF XYZZY.
- Basket of Destiny (2001; Z-code). Speed-IF 15.
- Secret Agent (2001; Z-code). Speed-IF 16.
- Pick Up the Phone Booth and Aisle (Ola Sverre Bauge, Steve Bernard, Jon Blask, John Cater, Liza Daly, David Dyte, Stephen Granade, Iain Merrick, Rob Noyes, Dan Schmidt, Dan Shiovitz, Emily Short, J. Robinson Wheeler; 2001; Z-code). Finalist at XYZZY Awards 2001 for Best Use of Medium.
- Toxic Sewage (A (Love) Story) (2002; Z-code). Speed-IF Jacket.
- Pirates and Ninjas and Aliens, Oh My! (2003; Z-code). Speed-IF Jacket 2.
- The Corn Identity (with many others; 2005; Z-code). IF Whispers.
- A Minimum Wage Job (14-May-2006; Z-code). Speed-IF Neologism.
- An Escape To Remember (the 2nd IF Whispers Team; 04-Jul-2006; Z-code). IF Whispers.
- The Wide-Open Gate (as "katre"; 28-May-2008; Z-code). bouchercomp.
- Alabaster (with Rob Dubbin, Eric Eve, Elizabeth Heller, Jayzee, Kazuki Mishima, Sarah Morayati, Mark Musante, Emily Short, Adam Thornton, and Ziv Wities; 05-Jun; Glulx). Illustrated by Daniel Allington-Krzysztofiak. XYZZY Awards 2009: Winner of Best Writing and Best Individual NPC (Snow White); also was a finalist for Best Use of Medium.
- Authored the following Inform extensions: debuglib.h, dynmem20.zip, dynobj.h, and infglk-0.6.1.zip.
- Currently (2004–09) hosting the server that the ifMUD is on.
- Are You A Chef? (Adam Biltcliffe; 2000; Z-code). As katre, tragically turned into a stick of celery.
- Tragedy strikes at the XYZZY awards! (Adam Biltcliffe; 2001; Z-code). As katre, he takes part in the prologue's dialogue.