Lime/Coconut IF MiniComp
The Lime/Coconut IF MiniComp is organized by Steven Odhner. Contestants must design a room that can be added to an existing source file. Each room is completed by placing a lime into a coconut.
Prizes are set as:
- Fifty US dollars and a stupid trophy for first place
- Ten US dollars and a stupid certificate for second place
- October 7th, 2011: competition begins
- December 31st, 2011: submission deadline
- January 1st(ish), 2012: voting begins
- February 4th, 2012: voting deadline
Entries may be sent to sodhner at gmail dot com any time before the deadline of December 31st, 2011.
-  - Contest home page.