MetaFilter Interactive Fiction Contest 2009
- Contest begins March 1st and ends March 31st. Like other "month" competitions you are supposed to begin your project at the beginning of March.
- Must be submitted by a MeFite. You can use your name as the author, but it will be submitted under the MeFi username
- Similarly, voters must be MeFites. One vote per account slash sockpuppet
- Inform-based games are strongly encouraged. If you want to use another format, you'll have to serve it off your webpage (because the contest site will have a built-in z-code player)
- As soon as submissions arrive and through the first week or so of April people registered on the site can vote on submissions (anyone can play them). Winners will be determined either based on votes or some other equally arbitrary system.