Revision as of 02:04, 3 December 2006 by Merk (Added extra line after emails so that TOC isn't directly beneath.)
Note: Mike's nickname on the ifMUD is Merk.
Mike can be contacted at either of the following addresses:
- sidneymerk [AT] hotmail .com
- wyndo [AT] prowler-pro .com
- Mystic Force (1993; QuickBASIC).
- Breath Pirates (1997; QuickBASIC).
- Lunatix: The Insanity Circle (1999; QuickBASIC). IF Comp 1999: 12th place. Was a finalist for Best Puzzles, Best Story, Best Writing, and Best Game at the XYZZY Awards 1999.
- Trading Punches, Part 1 of The Convergence Saga (as "Sidney Merk"; 2004; Hugo). IF Comp 2004: 10th place.
- Distress (01-Oct-2005; Hugo). IF Comp 2005: 4th place. XYZZY Awards 2005: Winner of Best Puzzles; also a finalist for Best Use of Medium, Best Individual Puzzle (beating the creature), Best Setting, Best Story, and Best Game.
- The Traveling Swordsman (as Anonymous; 30-Sep-2006; Hugo). IF Comp 2006: 4th place.
Review and Article Credits
- Has written reviews for the C32 Contest, IF Comp 2004, and IF Comp 2005; see his website.
- Contributor to The Non-Comp Review Project 2004.
- Current maintainer of IFCollab, the Interactive Fiction Collaborators List.