- Winchester's Nightmare (1999; Z-code). Issued in a "hardback" edition of 10, each copy of which included an old laptop. Finalist at XYZZY Awards 1999 for Best Individual PC.
- Ad Verbum (2000; Z-code). IF Comp 2000: 4th place and Miss Congeniality winner. Also, XYZZY Awards 2000 winner for Best Puzzles. Plus, finalist for Best Individual Puzzles and Best Use of Medium.
- Potsticker (2000; Z-code). Speed-IF 13.
- Dead Reckoning. (translator; 2003; Z-code). English translation of the Spanish Olvido Mortal (Andrés Viedma Peláez; 2000; Z-code).
- Mystery House Kracked by the Flippy Disk (2005; Glulx). Mystery House Taken Over.