|Author(s)||Andrew D. Pontious|
|Authoring system||TADS 2|
How It Begins
- This "one-turn" puzzle game is unique. Like Aisle, the player has one turn to attempt something, and then the game world resets itself. However, the game will always end in tragedy until you can discover what the one "winning" command is.
- The game's parser understands somewhat more complicated commands than the usual IF offering.
Trivia and Comments
- Although in one sense there are nine rooms in the game, it is implemented as one large multi-room where everything is in scope. It is in this latter sense of 'one-room' that qualifies the game for the IFWiki's one-room genre category.
- Rematch is freeware, but redistribution of the game is forbidden except via the IF Archive or its mirrors, or with the author's written permission.
- Rematch (Andrew D. Pontious; 2000; TADS 2).
- XYZZY Awards 2000: Winner of Best Individual Puzzle (the entire game).