Revision as of 11:05, 21 August 2021 by Robinjohnson (Moving "Robin Douglas Johnson" here. I'm being bold and claiming the main Robin Johnson page; hope that's OK. The other Robin Johnson wrote one game in 1989 and then disappeared. They're now "Robin Johnson (II)" (borrowing an IMDB convention).)
- Note: There are two authors called Robin Johnson. For the author of Alice in Wonderland, see Robin Johnson (II).
- Hamlet (2003, Versificator).
- Aunts and Butlers (30-Sep-2006; Versificator). IF Comp 2006: 16th place. XYZZY Awards 2006: Finalist for Best NPCs and Best Individual NPC (the butler).
- Portcullis (3-Jan-2016, Versificator). The Neinth annual New Year's Minicomp: participant.
- Draculaland (14-March-2016, Versificator 2). The First Quadrennial Ryan Veeder Exposition for Good Interactive Fiction: 4th place.
- The Xylophoniad (06-Apr-2016, Versificator). Spring Thing 2016: Alumni's Choice award.
- Detectiveland (01-Oct-2016; HTML). IF Comp 2016: 1st place. XYZZY Awards 2016: Finalist for Best Game, Best Puzzles, Best Individual Puzzle, Best Implementation, Best Use of Innovation and Best Use of Multimedia.
- Zeppelin Adventure (2018, Versificator 2). Spring Thing 2018: Entrant
- Pirateship (2020, Versificator 2). IF Comp 2019: 18th place. XYZZY Awards 2019: Finalist for Best Setting, Best Puzzles, Best Implementation and Best Use of Innovation.
- The Party Line (2020, Gruescript). AdvXJam 2020: participant.
- Gruesome (2021, Versificator 2). ParserComp 2021: 2nd place.
Review and Article Credits
- Created the Gruescript authoring system (2021)
- Organizer for The Year of Adventure jam.