Revision as of 10:18, 2 February 2011 by Dswxyz
- Scraping IFDB. Emily Short tests various assumptions about IF trends. January 3, 2011.
- More IFDB data. Emily Short, January 3, 2011.
- Take that, Mazes. Emily Short charts maze percentages by year. January 5, 2011.
Analysis of player trends
(Sorted by article author.)
- Starborn: play statistics. Analysis of playing Starborn (Juhana Leinonen).
- Breaking Boundaries in Gaming Demographics. Statistics that show that the average customer of 1893: A World's Fair Mystery (Peter Nepstad) is approximately 50 years old, plus some conclusions about marketing.
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Results, Part Two. An analysis of what people liked and disliked about 1893: A World's Fair Mystery.
- Whom The Playing Changed: An Analysis of 72 Player Transcripts. Analysis of playing Whom the Telling Changed (Aaron A. Reed).
- Whom the Telling of the Playing Changed: Another Analysis. Analysis of playing Blue Lacuna (Aaron A. Reed).
Analysis of competition trends
This is a different sense of "statistics" than above; this section discusses usage of stats like "strength", "wisdom", "dexterity", "hit points", etc. in RPG themed works of IF.