Talk:11th Annual Interactive Fiction Competition
I noticed that the IFWiki author links aren't working, beside each review link. For instance, http://www.ifwiki.org/ifwiki/index.php/Rob_Menke works if you take out the middle /ifwiki/ tag. I think the link is auto-generated by the Wiki, based on the name tag provided, so this might be more far-reaching than just this one page.
- Yes, I've noticed this happening on the Main Page, but we'll have to get baf or Dave to fix whatever it is that's causing it. As near as I can tell, it sometimes happens when you're not signed in. By the way, technical problems should now be reported at IFWiki talk:Community portal. (Yes, that's new.) -- David Welbourn 11:58, 20 December 2005 (EST)
- A ha. I wasn't logged in, and now that I am, it's working. That seems to be the key. Thanks. -- Mike Snyder
Apparently, I can't edit this page myself, so here are my suggestions:
- Add links to the reviews: James's reviews (and maybe also Comp05 thoughts by James Mitchelhill, but they might be too short).
- Sort the reviews by name of the reviewers.
--Eriorg 12:09, 2 July 2006 (EST)
- Sorry about that. I had protected the page some time ago to prevent spam edits, but that was last year. The page is now available for editing again. -- David Welbourn 15:03, 2 July 2006 (EST)