|Authoring system||Inform 7|
How It Begins
This game is presented as an interactive non-fiction.
You might be anyone*, carrying nothing. You are visiting Joseph Miller (the author) in his home. He is sitting in a recliner and invites you to sit on the couch. You may talk to Joseph or explore his home.
* (One response from Joseph suggests your name is alternately David or Tessa.)
- A somewhat sparse My Apartment game. The bedroom and kitchen barely exist, and many items don't have descriptions.
- Conversation with Joseph is done via the standard "ASK JOSEPH ABOUT [topic]" syntax. Most of the game's interesting content is from Joseph's responses to questions, assuming you can find any topics he knows how to respond to.
- There is no goal and no ending. You play until you quit.
- LiveJoseph (Joseph Miller; 27-Dec-2011; Z-code).